120 pages of mild tragedy, gadget hate, cats in saunas, riveting bachelor pillow advice, hip hopless hilarity, burrito molestation, dirt fantasies, and a domestic rambo. Collects Nate’s Wolfman strips from 2010 to 2014 in one handy volume suitable for reading.
Nate is a Chicago cartoonist who dabbles best in autobio, despite frequent attempts at fictional funnies. Other serious pursuits include training a cat dance troupe, conducting tests on the human liver, and sucking cartoonist souls into film.
- simonsayer likes this
- hugegulp reblogged this from cakechicago and added:
- eriknebel likes this
- pocketguillotine likes this
- starshipcatship likes this
- jtallarico likes this
- kettle-o-fish likes this
- brunozoccaillustrator likes this
- jwcotter likes this
- matbarton likes this
- zencomix reblogged this from cakechicago
- cakechicago posted this